Insurance Frauds are becoming very common these days, not just in India but in the whole world. Cash for crash claims are rising sharp! Most of the people do almost anything to avoid getting into a collision, but for some, a collision is just one of the best ways to fatten their wallets. Today in this fast pacing tech world, insurers are pressurized by various fraudsters who are employing special tactics to alter their claims and acquire access to unauthorized funds.
Frauds in insurance sector is affecting both the parties namely policyholders and insurers. In a broader sense, as a result of many people committing frauds, the insurers are losing to their competitors and also the poor honest policyholders are pressurized for paying extra premiums reluctantly.
Insurance frauds or false Insurance claims exist when people mislead an insurance company to collect money to which they are not empowered. Most of the insurance companies are affected by this insurance theft or insurance frauds throughout India. To avoid this fraudulent act, insurance companies are conducting the background check investigation before making their transactions. Background Investigation brings the truth behind the insurance claims and helps the business owners to be in a safer side without any loss.
· As personal debts increase, so do the false insurance claims. When the year 2008 witnessed serious financial crisis and recession, the forged claims augmented to 17%. People become quite very desperate while handling financial pressures that they tend to fake their claims.
· If the year had many disastrous and natural calamities like hurricanes, then there will be a significant increase in the insurance claims.
· A combination of other factors such as economic climate and lack of effective deterrents are helping the number of cases of insurance fraud to shoot up.
Insurance companies are facing great pressure in cracking the fraud insurance claims. Fraudsters are utilizing well-planned tactics to get benefited from forged claims. For instance, they fix damaged panels to their car to show that they he/she has met with an accident. These companies further point out that more than 60% of the insurance claims paid are not investigated by them.
High time to utilize comprehensive approaches of insurance investigation agencies in Delhi NCR.
To combat and prevent such losses, it is necessary that the insurance companies/ organizations employ the services of private detective agency at the earliest to detect unlawful activity.
By associating people, events, and several other integral elements, Trident detects and prevents insurance frauds that traditional systems cannot predict. We use an extensive array of investigation tactics to reduce the cases of financial claim frauds. We can assist you in gathering the valid evidence in several ways, such as the following: -
• Locating the witnesses
• Finding out the circumstances, manner, and causes of suspicious death claims
• Carrying out discreet surveillance in order to ascertain the claimant's personal disability.
• Providing a detailed report with the best in supporting documentation including photographic and videotape evidences.
Trident Investigations Network is one of India’s best insurance investigation agency Delhi NCR, known for executing comprehensive screening in several distinct sectors. They efficiently help insurers detect and also combat insurance fraud by providing holistic fraud risk management support throughout the claim process.